AZOTE-team-X Index du Forum
AZOTE-team-X
Une team de black ops sur PS3

AZOTE-team-X Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: I Filled Everyones Proverbial Plate Now Mines Empty QuotH ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AZOTE-team-X Index du Forum -> Baraquement -> Palmares
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pasvar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 02:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Filled Everyones Proverbial Plate Now Mines Empty QuotH Répondre en citant

I Filled Everyone's Proverbial Plate Now Mine's Empty!: "Homeless, but Politically Correct!" (I Filled Everyone's Provebial Plate Now Mine's Empty!) (Volume 9)
by Mary N Stamper

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK I Filled Everyone's Proverbial Plate Now Mine's Empty!: "Homeless, but Politically Correct!" (I Filled Everyone's Provebial Plate Now Mine's Empty!) (Volume 9)

Three nine year old card playing hillbilly girls were stolen, violently beaten and raped, two were shot. Incest was reality in mountain families. Brothers, uncles and cousins brutally raped female family members. Four children were stolen at birth, one by my parents, my uncle raped me he is possible father. One baby stolen by a biker gang he's albino. Two while I was in a coma for nine months. I left school and home in fourth grade I never saw my brothers or sister again. Most of my life was spent on highways and streets getting raped with many knives and guns pulled to my head or throat. My dad was a Pentecost Oneness Preacher he went into the New Mexico court house to blow his head off. My oldest sister was dismembered in a semi wreck with a little boy in her arms. I hitchhiked across the states for many years. Rode with many biker gangs in many states. Several pregnancies I lived in the snow under a picnic table. I married a war hero with a prosthetic arm he beat me with. I bought houses and property I had to abandon run from the violence leaving me homeless to this day. I married a gun toting wannabe Clint Eastwood who splattered my blood over all walls of our home hunted me like an animal. Always running from violence I married three violent men the abuse lasted 14 years each. While in a coma for nine months my mother in law found me she stole my two babies. I spent many years hitchhiking in the snow searching for my kids. Drug dealing was always a means to survive. Hundreds of felonies ranging from Arson to terrorist acts hundreds of DUIs blessed with a Governor's pardon. I had many breaks downs and heart attacks I survived. I also survived a 16,000 pound building falling on me crushing my body. I now have a huge list of injuries and disabilities. I survived worse case in history MRSA. My last daughter became an armed bank robber with Jesse James. I paid my debt to society lived a productive life spent most of my life on highways prison or jails. I trained managers & cooks 38 years maintained second jobs as a cook or construction or landscaper. Have 4 years college majored in Secretarial Science. Managed to maintain jobs & write through all the homelessness & violence. My dream is to fish forever have a home & find all my children & grandchildren. I'll settle for a home and fishing. "APPALACHIAN INBRED HILLBILLY!"

48a4f088c3

Find..great..deals..on..eBay..for..toast..stamper..and..cookie..cutter...Shop..with..confidence.Police...Arrest...report...for...Mary...Suzanne...Stamper,...living...in...Mendocino,...CA....Visit...the...site...for...more...info...on...report...ID...37384180.Book.."Outhouse..Has..Door!:..Weak..stomachs..proceed..with..caution..(Soldier's..Reunion)"..(Mary..N..Stamper)..ready..for..download!..Sex,..Incest,..Bikers,..Drugs,..Rapes,..Homelessnes.Find.Mary.Stamper.in.Kentucky:.phone.number,.address,.email.and.photos..Spokeo.is.a.leading.people.search.directory.for.contact.information.and.public.records.
綁架你的心 (Harlequin comics) (Chinese Edition)L%27Union+Corse%2C%3A+la+Symphonie+Inachev%26eacute%3Be+%28French+Edition%29Shakira: La rockera dai piedi scalzi (Italian Edition)Things Hobbes Does: A Hobbes The Cat Story60 Quick Knitted Toys: Fun, Fabulous Knits in the 220 Superwash® Collection from Cascade Yarns® (60 Quick Knits Collection) Sixth&Spring BooksThe Pilgrimage and Conversion of Thomas Chalmers: Following his Journey from Anstruther to GlasgowAmerican Staffordshire Terrier Coloring BookEminent Women of the Age: Being Narratives of the Lives and Deeds of the Most Prominent Women of the Present GenerationOrigami Paper: Origami Designs Plaid 5"x8" 54 Pages Matte Cover (Craft Paper) (Stocking Stuffers) (Plaid Paper)Der SM Gutschein (German Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 02:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AZOTE-team-X Index du Forum -> Baraquement -> Palmares Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006